Pages

Sunday 17 March 2019

Little big speach

            Little Big Speech


I have a dream that one day my family will finally come back
to TOGETHER because when I am at home I always feel like a
person who has no one but we will all have Joy because God is a
king to all of us,we all must have FAITH, HOPE ,LOVE , CARE
for all.


I have a dream that one day my school would always have some
LOVE AND FAITH for other people. When I look at people I see
them hurting each other and we need to change that in life because
God made us to be a family all TOGETHER in this world of life.


I have a dream that one day my community will have a new life in
this world so we can all be a saint and live with God on the light side
. I want my community to have new health and to have some LOVE
, HOPE and PROTECTION in the people who are on the devils side so
they could be with us in heaven.


I have a dream that one day my country can live like New Zealand
because I want my country and all the other island places to have a
good life like all of us. Lastly for my country I want them to have
LOVE, PATIENCE, FAITH and PROTECTION with us all in life.


I have a dream that one day the world will have some FAITH
some LOVE some HOPE in with people because we are made
out of  a Saint ,We all have to have PROTECTION over people
because we are a family.

Questions

1.Where did we get our inspiration from?
I got it from his word,his word got me and I felt like I was in heaven already because of Martin Luther King.

2.Why did we do it?
We did it because we wanted to know information of why the white and the black are together.

3.What were the Big words that Martin said?
Some of the big words were Faith,hope,love,protection and thoughtful




No comments:

Post a Comment