Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

My Timetable Test

Learning Goal 
I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.



I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the knowledge I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths problems.


Last Weeks Timetable Test.

What I need to work on for my test is my eight's and my division because I want to learn things like new thing and I am happy with this because for a year 4 maybe they have to get ten or 16 wrong but I am getting better at my timetables.


Today's Timetable Test.

I need to work on my division because I want to have my Timetable good and I want to have a good life in the future and I am happy that I got 5 wrong because it tells me for a year four I am working hard and I listing to my teacher a little bit.







No comments:

Post a Comment