Pages

Wednesday 6 March 2019

All about me

Hi my name is Jireh and I am 9 years old.
I have one brother my mum and my dad. My parents are divorced so I live with my dad
and my brother lives with my mum.
My brother’s name is Zion and my mum and dads names are Annie and Ben.
My culture is Samoan,Tongan,New Zealand and German.
I go to a school called Saint Pius X Catholic school.
I love to do math, writing and reading because when I do those things I feel like I am learning
so much information like learning about animals, bugs and plants. l am good at writing and
learning new words from books. My challenge for this year is I would like to match someone
to see who can write the fastest because one day I want to be the fastest writer in the whole WORLD
but I am not there yet.
My goals for this year is to help the poor, learn new information, learn more about the earth and to
help the people who have injured them self or got in a fight.
Things I am looking forward to seeing

  1. poor people having a better life
  2. to learn more things
  3. for the class to have a new life
  4. start a new fresh year and for all the people in the world to change their manners.
  5. seeing a lot of new trees and some new plants so we can have a fresh new bright world.

Jesus and God inspire me because they have done so many good things for the people and they have done so much good deeds in life of the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment