Pages

Wednesday 5 December 2018

My Prototec Test

Learning Goal 
I am testing how quickly I can remember my Basic Facts.


I need to remember my Basic Facts because they are the
knowledge
I need to help me with strategies to solve Maths Last week.

Friday Last week.



I got this score because I was going to fast but I am happy because I got this three times
and that and I am going up to stage 5 and I am mostly happy that I got one work out of 60.

Today's Test.


How I got this score because I forgot some of these things and some of these are new to
me but I am a little happy because I started to go on stage 5 and I got 44 and that is
something good to me.

2 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jireh,

    It is great to see that you have been practicing your maths skills in class and posting the results of your work online. Maths can be pretty tricky, can't it? If you would like to continue your learning and practice your reading, writing and maths over the summer, we would love to invite you to join the Summer Learning Journey programme. It is really fun and completely free!

    This year the programme is called 'The World Around Us' and we have 60 different activities that you can complete, all of which are related to New Zealand and to the environment. They can found on our website (www.summerlearningjourney.co.nz) under the 'Weekly Activities' tab. You will find links to all of the activities on this tab and you are welcome to read through the activities and choose one that interests you. You don't have to do them all!

    To complete an activity please post your answer here on your blog. Our team will read your post and provide a comment. We will also give you points and come back at the end of the summer with prizes for the top bloggers at Saint Pius X school. We have some pretty cool prizes this year!

    I hope that you will have time to join us on our learning journey.

    See you online soon, I hope!

    Best,

    Rachel (and the SLJ team)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ni hao my name is Rhiana,I am 8 years old and I go to mangonui School.I am the second youngest child out of 7.I love you discription.

    ReplyDelete